Terms and Conditions – 100% Advance Payment.
Shipping Policy –Within 48 Hours.
We provide Fleet Management Tracking for infrastructure for the internet. NSaaS is a trademark of Nivriti Solutions GlobaL Private Limited and Nivriti Solutions Global Inc, Businesses of all sizes use our software and services to accept payments and manage their businesses online. NSaaS cares about the security and privacy of the personal data that is entrusted to us.
“Personal Data” means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, and can include information about how you engage with our Services (e.g. device information, IP address).
“Services” means the products and services that NSaaS indicates are covered by this Policy, which may include NSaaS-provided devices and apps. Our “Business Services” are Services provided by NSaaS to entities (“Business Users”) who directly and indirectly provide us with “End Customer” Personal Data in connection with those Business Users’ own business and activities. Our “End User Services” are those Services that NSaaS directs to individuals (rather than entities) so that those individuals do business directly with NSaaS. “Sites” means NSaaS.com and the other websites that NSaaS indicates are covered by this Policy. Collectively, we refer to Sites, Business Services, and End User Services as “Services”.
Depending on the context, “you” means End Customer, End User, Representative, or Visitor:
When you directly use an End User Service (such as when you sign up for Link or make a payment to NSaaS Climate in your personal capacity), for your personal use, we refer to you as an “End User.”
When you do business with, or otherwise transact with, a Business User (typically a merchant using NSaaS Checkout, e.g. when you buy a pair of shoes from a merchant that uses NSaaS for payment processing) but are not directly doing business with NSaaS, we refer to you as an “End Customer.”
When you are acting on behalf of an existing or potential Business User (e.g. you are a founder of a company, or administering an account for a merchant who is a Business User), we refer to you as a “Representative.”
When you visit a Site without being logged into an NSaaS account or otherwise communicating with NSaaS, we refer to you as a “Visitor.” (e.g. you send NSaaS a message asking for more information because you are considering being a user of our products).
Depending on the activity, NSaaS acts as a “data controller” or “data processor” and for more information about this and on the NSaaS entity that is responsible under this Policy, see here.
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- For any reason outside the control of the NSaaS including causes for delivery-related logistical difficultie
Refund/cancellation policies are applicable under the following conditions:
- In case, the buyer cancels the order online before the Service has been shipped, the entire
the order amount will be refunded.
- However, the Service once delivered cannot be canceled in any case.
- In case there is an option for online download of data then cancellation will not be
- In case of failed transactions or double realization of accounts for the same order, the total
the deducted amount will be refunded.
- In case of canceled orders/failed transactions, the bank/card transaction charges of the
buyer, if any, is likely to be forfeited
- NSaaS offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds in the
- In case of part cancellations, the amount refunded will be corresponding to the part